Events! For businesses and not-for-profit organizations, we are skilled in designing events to meet your needs. Examples may include Golf Tournaments, Festivals, Dinners, and Evening Functions. These events can be created, organized, or executed through three concentrated areas:
- Full Event Organization
- Sponsorships & Partnerships
Kamloops Daybreak Rotary Ribfest
Danica has been the Chair of this Signature Kamloops event since 2015. Her role includes:
- Run committee of over thirty members.
- Oversee all sub-committees.
- Chair sponsorship and act as personal contact for all major sponsors, including title and partners.
- Liaison between sub-committees, logistics, and City of Kamloops stakeholders.
- Budget, forecast and plan for future years
- Oversee compliance: insurance documents, liquor licenses, raffle licenses, legal documents, safety plans and evacuation plans.
Darren oversees all logistics for Daybreak Rotary Ribfest. This includes everything from porta-potties to fencing and dragon boats!
Kamloops Brain Injury Association
Danica is the Event Coordinator for KBIA. Her role includes hosting fundraising events throughout the year. The largest one, The Gur Singh Golf Tournament, helps bring in over $50,000 to KBIA. Danica also leads all community engagement projects including BBQ’s, Staff Appreciations, Christmas Dinners, and any thing else fun!