Events! For businesses and not-for-profit organizations, we are skilled in designing events to meet your needs. Examples may include Golf Tournaments, Festivals, Dinners, and Evening Functions. These events can be created, organized, or executed through three concentrated areas:
- Full Event Organization
- Sponsorships & Partnerships
Kamloops Daybreak Rotary Ribfest
Danica has been the Chair of this Signature Kamloops event since 2015. Her role includes:
- Run committee of over thirty members.
- Oversee all sub-committees.
- Chair sponsorship and act as personal contact for all major sponsors, including title and partners.
- Liaison between sub-committees, logistics, and City of Kamloops stakeholders.
- Budget, forecast and plan for future years
- Oversee compliance: insurance documents, liquor licenses, raffle licenses, legal documents, safety plans and evacuation plans.
Darren oversees all logistics for Daybreak Rotary Ribfest. This includes everything from porta-potties to fencing and dragon boats!
Kamloops Brain Injury Association
Danica is the Event Coordinator for KBIA. Her role includes hosting five events throughout the year including; The Gur Singh Golf Tournament, Garden Tour, Non-Event Galas and Christmas Dinners.
IG Wealth Management
IG Wealth Management has welcomed Danica to their executive team! She is currently the Regional Marketing and Event Coordinator. Her role is dynamic in organizing internal events, external High Net Worth Events, and Educational Seminars. The role also includes community outreach and other marketing promotions for IG Wealth Management.